We’re looking for someone who can implement campaigns and establish our long-term marketing strategy to help Bookwhen realise a new stage of growth. You’ll have a proven track record of running successful customer acquisition campaigns, especially in digital marketing and ideally in a SaaS business. This is a great opportunity for a marketer to make a big impact on the company's trajectory and have full autonomy over their work.
You’ll be joining Bookwhen at an exciting time – we’ve seen unprecedented growth in the bookings market driven by the effects of Covid-19. A big component of our growth comes from referrals, and with a strong product-market fit, we know there’s a huge amount of untapped potential via other marketing channels.
You’ll have a proven track record in experimenting with traction channels to find new opportunities for growth and apply an entrepreneurial approach to your work. You will apply a data-driven analytical approach to more technical aspects of marketing to identify and demonstrate when we’re succeeding and where and how to optimise within a clearly defined KPI framework. As a small team that work closely, we need someone who understands the importance of collaboration and enjoys teamwork.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a long-term multi-channel traditional and digital marketing strategy for Bookwhen, with clearly defined KPIs and acquisition metrics to support.
- Managing PPC campaigns across different platforms across search and social media to maximise ROI and improve performance.
- Creating and driving content for landing pages using targeted keyword strategy to improve SEO, working alongside our developers to implement.
- Designing, coordinating and actioning promotional campaigns and product announcements.
- Press releases.
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns, funnels, and automation.
- Managing media strategy, content marketing plan and contributing to blog content.
- Collaborating with the product team to improve CRO, funnels, etc.
- Tracking and extracting digital analytics to report and identify areas for improvement.
- Keeping up-to-date with digital developments (search and social) for trend hopping opportunities and adherence to shifting structural and algorithmic procedures.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Making constant recommendations to improve our marketing initiatives.
- Proven working experience in various aspects of digital marketing and traditional marketing – applying an analytical mindset to ensure ROI.
- An impeccable grasp of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Compelling and persuasive copywriting skills - creating high conversion copy for landing pages, emails, and more.
- Creative writing style with the ability to generate excitement and engagement.
- Experience of working with expert third parties and agencies to help deliver campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising and social media platforms.
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge for copy and technical SEO updates to marketing pages.
- Analytics tools, e.g. Amplitude, Mixpanel.
- SEO Tools (ScreamingFrog, SEMRush).
- PR experience.
- Sales experience.
- Experience using LinkedIn Marketing and App review websites (Capterra, G2, Trustpilot etc.).
Founded in Oxford, UK, we have always been a remote-first business, giving our team full flexibility in their location (within the UK). We aim to meet at least 4 times a year and have a strong emphasis on genuine work-life balance.
You'll be part of a passionate team who go above and beyond to make Bookwhen a successful company and a product people love. We’re customer-centric with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers. With a clear and well-established product-market fit, we see huge opportunity to grow further. Your role will be integral to achieving our goals.
- £40k+ salary
- Mac laptop and a second monitor
- Annual leave - 33 days per year (you decide if you wish to use your leave on bank holidays)
- Working fully remotely
- Pension scheme
- Budget for co-working spaces and home office equipment
- Away days
- Budget for training and conferences