When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
This role is part of the Chief Technology Office - Engineering group. As the Technical Program Manager, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in the delivery of strategic technology programs, with specific experience in solutioning and executing in the developer tool chain for both cloud and traditional platforms. You must be able to make a significant and effective contribution to the development and implementation of strategy and policy and therefore must possess a detailed knowledge of technology architecture principles and software development practices and tools, including direct experience of working within an agile software engineering organization.
* Drive outstanding program outcomes through software development and project management, cross-functional coordination and clear communication and collaborations with all functional teams.
* Work closely with software engineers, quality analysts, product managers and other engineering teams to deliver high-quality products and features through the software product lifecycle, with focus on the integrated and automated quality/testing domain.
* Engagement with senior stakeholders across all technology lines of business, ensuring adherence to the division's plans and expected outputs, while fostering an environment of collaboration and shared success
* Manage project schedules, identify risks and issues, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
* Lead several technical programs for the initiative, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the program as needed.
* 8+ years of technology product/program management experience in a related industry
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
* Strong knowledge of core technologies utilized in the software development domain, deep understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices and is fluent in the pros and cons of technical alternatives,
* Understands the engineers experience in software quality assurance and familiar with the technologies and tools used in the software quality domain.
* Able to drive alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies
* Experience working cross-functionally with cloud computing engineering, communication/marketing teams or related technical fields.
* Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and problem solving in a fast-paced and constantly changing environments
* Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans