CCBRFT SAS Application Administrator and Developer will be a hands-on technical developer willing to support the businesses interface to the SAS environment. The candidate will be responsible to support migration and creation of new applications into the MG&APIT organization. The resource will need to foster a discipline for the administration, development, testing and releases of platform functions in support of various Operations, Risk, Marketing, Finance and other business processes. The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of application development and SDLC, distributed processing and automation across both SAS administration and shell scripting. The candidate must have a solid understanding of data systems, SAS environments and processes that are necessary for the SAS Platform management. The individual must be an Application Development applied technologist to develop a business engagement to support SAS platform functions.
•Provide operational leadership and support to SAS end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
•Oversee business-critical tasks including: change management, incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
•Develop and document processes, detailing user and developer functions and accountabilities.
•Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics.
•Propose and integrate new automation functions for SAS operations.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a SAS Systems Administrator with UNIX/Linux administration
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience developing detailed process workflows with automation.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience developing proactive processes that allows large-scale issues to be averted.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience using UNIX scripting commands such as java, bash, ksh and perl.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, S3 and NAS storage.
* Minimum of two (2) years building long term demand and pricing forecasts/models.
Preferred skills ;
* Experience administering SAS 9.4M# and/or Viya, Enterprise Miner, SAS Studio.
* Knowledge of working in an environment with multiple metadata servers, in a complex architecture.
* Ability to perform SAS installations, upgrades and hotfixes.
* Prior involvement working with SAS connectivity to multiple data environments (e.g. Oracle, SQL, Hadoop, etc.)
* Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance is a plus.
* Working with Control-M and AutoSys schedulers is a plus
* Demonstrated skills working with end users from a teaching/guidance perspective.
* Skilled at troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problems
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans