Join one of High Alpha’s newest launches, Filo. Filo is on a BIG mission to make virtual meetings and work environments more productive. We offer configurable virtual spaces for collaborative programs, events & teams. There are a lot of great technical challenges to solve.
A great candidate is comfortable taking on large projects, moving fast with an eye on the future, and wearing multiple hats at once. Key skill sets include: React, Node, GraphQL, API design, AWS and Google Cloud, and development. WebRTC and Real Time Chat experience are a plus. Strong communication and strategic leadership skills are strongly desired. You know and love the startup experience.
The company is based in Indianapolis, but is building a 100% remote team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new user-facing features
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly-scalable APIs
- Build and test integrations with some of top SaaS platforms
- Leverage design patterns & best practices within new codebases
- Scope and refine ideas and roadmap items into actionable work
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Hands-on experience with React, Node, Firebase, CSS and Typescript
- Hands on experience with Cloud (AWS/GCP), GraphQL and REST APIs
- Experience working with continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of WebRTC, Video and Audio Streaming, and Chat technologies a plus
- DevOps experience and mindset are preferred
What We Value:
- Team players who are comfortable taking on big challenges and moving fast
- Comfortable working in a remote first environment
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.