The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies and MailerSend is part of this network.
We work together across 32 countries to build products that help thousands of people start and grow their business online.
is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a QA Engineer who would ensure that our features work as expected and there are no bugs.
- You won’t be bored
Our customers are sending more than 30 million emails per day. Scaling our platform while building new amazing features will keep you engaged. You will be working closely with development and product teams to ensure project success
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Our application is growing fast with new feature releases every day. We need you to make sure our speed matches our quality. Your responsibilities will involve troubleshooting and triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You'll have experts at hand
Whenever you're stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they'd love for you to share your knowledge to
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
We have been around for more than ten years and run a profitable company that continues to grow.
- Proven experience with SaaS (mandatory)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of APIs - REST / SOAP
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CI / CD, SQL, Git
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fast learner with good organizational skills
- Previous experience working remotely
What we offer
- Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply: 1. Get a MailerLite account
If you don't have it yet, you can sign up for free here
. Read here
how to create an account.
2. Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to "Campaigns" and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
3. Send the newsletter to apply for the job
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to [email protected]
You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on and the systems you used
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
You can find the manual here
We wish you all the best of luck!