At Worldline, connecting and securing payment transactions is what we do daily. Covering the entire payment value chain, our technological guides craft and operate digital platforms that handle the millions of highly critical transactions between a company, its partners and its customers.
Currently, we are looking for a versatile software engineer for one of our teams. The team has a DevSecOps standpoint and will own, develop and manage every product they create; from databases holding large amounts of data to UI’s visualizing the informational output, and If you build it you also run it!
A good candidate will likely be able to setup AWS-services in Cloudformation, building new quality Jenkins pipelines and hopefully has a solid experience of databases.
Collaboration, communication and speaking-your-mind with respect to those around you is of high importance for us in addition to a curious mindset and willingness to grow and exchange your ideas and knowledge together with your teammates.
You will work in a fast-changing, dynamic and agile environment. You believe that the route to speed and stability is through automation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Our autonomous agile teams work with a strong DevSecOps culture. This means that you are responsible for
- Delivering your team’s committed objectives, this include adapting to whatever is needed to reach the goal you and your team committed to reach.
- Securing an outstanding qualitive service availability 24/7/365 and 3rd line on-call duty is expected according to a rotating schedule
- Participate in your team’s day-to-day activities including software development, operations, maintenance and support in addition to be an active member in our agile events like daily standups, planning, retros and demos etc.
- Foster built-in quality and team and technical agility.
Signs of Success
- You are passionate about developing and operating products and services that bring value to our customers, your team and your business
- You collaborate successfully with other team members and specialists
- You are a role model for your team and others by paying attention to commitment, accountability and result for yourself and for your team - you set your team first!
- You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment - handling many different stakeholders, prioritizations and fast decision is not an issue for you
Skills we can’t do without:
- Confirmed 3-5 years’ experience in software development and coding in various languages including Java, Python, Docker and SQL etc.
- Experience from developing transaction intense, high availability and serverless micro-services
- Experience from AWS including DynamoDB, Lambdas, ESC, RDS, S3, Terraform, SAM/CloudFormation
- Experience from deployment pipeline including Jenkins Pipeline and GIT, CI/CD, Release on Demand
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or another meaningful field
- A deep understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Fluency in English and Swedish
Skills we’d like:
- Knowledge of DevSecOps ways of working and culture including fostering the DevOps culture, automation, lean flow, measurement, and recovery.
- Being a role model for your team and others by paying attention to commitment, accountability and result for yourself and for your team.
- Having a curious mindset, continuously learning and sharing your knowledge with your peers and others
- Experience from one or more of the following is also considered and advantage,
- developing secure and/or PCI-DSS certified solutions
- high-availability real-time services
- big-data integration
- log management