, we make fast and easy–to–use .NET and Java components for developers, with a strong focus on file formats and well–documented APIs. Our components are used by more than 7000 companies worldwide (including NASA, The US Navy, Microsoft, and Deutsche Bank) to import and export various Excel, Word, and PDF files.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based mostly in Croatia, EU. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual
About the job
Most of our customers find us through search engines. Positioning ourselves well on search engines for keywords we cover is crucial for us. We already have a list of keywords we target, SEO optimized pages for them, and tools that track our SEO metrics.
We want to improve our SEO, expand the list of keywords we track, and continuously improve pages that cover them. We have all the knowledge required to bring our SEO to a higher level, but we don’t have time to execute those tasks ourselves. We need someone who is excellent at writing SEO content to help us.
We’ll provide you with basic text that contains technical information and code snippets. If needed, we’ll tell you how to find keywords we should track and how to optimize pages for them. What we need from you is the willingness to learn new things, and the ability to improve our existing content so that it becomes easy to read and understand. You will also combine existing texts into new content that will cover new keywords, and continuously track the status of current keywords and optimize pages for those that are not positioned well.
Later we’ll expand your list of responsibilities with tasks such as contacting customers and writing about their success stories with our components, and improving our social media pages.
- Excellent understanding of the English language
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a structured approach to hiring and successful applications will progress through each step:
- Take a SEO Writer test to assess your skills. It will take about an hour and include 12 questions ranging from English comprehension to basic technical skills.
- A video interview with a colleague from your future team
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $21,000 to $30,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave, including parental leave
To apply, start your screening test by clicking on the button below.