The Retail Workplace Innovations Program lead will focus on advancement and execution of Retail technology from initiation through final deployment. Inclusive of but not limited to initial scope and requirements, financial planning and management, Risk analysis, technology design, resource management, deployment/ implementation services, and program reporting. This position will represent GTI as the lead partner to the Consumer and Community Bank (CCB) key stakeholders and executive sponsors aligned to Innovations Programs Candidate is expected to manage client expectations, while driving the delivery of technology solutions supporting the Retail Branch and the ATM portfolio in North America. The Innovations Program lead will partner with the Retail Workplace Governance organization in the creations of standardized Scorecards and Dashboard to provide detailed summarization to CCB clients. Candidate must possess experience in Business Case creation, fiscal management, resource forecasting, and asset depreciation schedules.
As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. As part of a high-performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
This role requires a wide variety or strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, and risk management
* Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
* Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
* Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
* Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer
* Ability to drive performance and develop teams - recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews, and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
* Effectively collaborate with peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment and elevate process and product recommendations to senior managers
* Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied toward maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans