Cross Point Church is a place where Everyone’s Welcome because one of the things we’ve learned is that Nobody’s Perfect, and with God, we believe that Anything’s Possible.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining and executing the design aesthetic of Cross Point, as well as developing and leading a team of volunteers, through the direction of the Art Director.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be highly adaptable and possess great time management skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Should be a pioneer in design, constantly seeking out new trends and ideas
- A highly collaborative approach to work and creation
- Never settles for “good enough”, but always pushes towards excellence
- Passionate about coaching/developing other leaders and building volunteer teams rallied around a unified vision
- A team player capable of fostering relational influence
- Maintain grace and poise under pressure
- Humble, honest and teachable leader with a servant’s heart
- Understands the difference between effective design and cool design
- Maintain and continually develop an aesthetic and brand that reflects Cross Point’s core values and ideals
- Work with the Communications team to create original design content for the company’s website, social media pages and other marketing materials
- Seek out and innovate ways for Cross Point to be a more creative experience. This includes art/design related to the Sunday morning experience