Come join a quickly growing DTC CPG/ecommerce startup!
We have plans to launch multiple products and markets this year alone with a marketing budget to support that expansion.
Growth Marketing will be responsible for driving growth across the funnel. You'll lead customer acquisition and partner with marketing, product, and sales to drive sign ups, activation, and upsells. You'll set the strategy, optimize our existing channels, test new channels, own the results, and build out a team to rapidly grow our user base. You will build the engine for our customer journey, decide where we invest across paid, organic, partner or other channels, and help customers discover and get value from our product.
- Conceptualize and execute new opportunities for company growth
- Assist in managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Manage affiliate and influencer marketing channels
- Test, learn, optimize, operationalize. Basically, figure out what works to drive growth
- Develop full-funnel growth strategies and and campaigns to grow signups, activation, and monetization
- Optimize our existing acquisition channels and build out new ones, including paid, organic, SEO, SEM, partners, referrals, social, digital, direct mail, and more
- Optimize conversion and the customer lifecycle, driving the right leads to sales and nurturing customers through their journey
- Experience in growth marketing or related roles
- Experience with marketing applications such as Shopify, Pagebuilder, or others
- Channel experience in at least one channel (Facebook, Adwords, Email, TikTok, etc.)
- Technical capability to execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Desire to be hands on, get in the weeds, do the work when needed
- Familiarity with both paid and organic channels and variety of growth tactics
- Understanding of best practices in design, copy, and creative for effective campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and not lose track of the details
- A scrappy self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves and drive projects to completion
- Hungry to learn about marketing and entrepreneurship. This is the most important factor in your success.
- Always been the “tech person” in their family and feels at home troubleshooting issues.
- Is a finisher. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished?
- Self-motivated learner. The speed to change only increases so you want to stay ahead of it.
- Fast. The only obstacle you want slowing you down is yourself.
HOW TO APPLY
Write a cover email addressing the following questions:
- One specific example of a challenge related to customer acquisition growth or retention you had to overcome in eComm and how you overcame it (please provide quantitative numbers!)
- A portfolio of work (if any) showcasing results/projects produced (rather than listing responsibilities)
- Check out what you can find on our brand (our site, social media, "elsewhere") - what gaps do you think we potentially have in the user journey?
- What social media channels do you use often? What trends do you see in these and how'd you leverage them in marketing?
- Something that inspires / motivates you
Create one document (Word or PDF) that contains both your custom cover email, resume, and portfolio. Cover letter first, highlighting your most viral creation and how you measure virality.Send email to [email protected]