We’re in search of a Marketing Manager who has a proven record of driving growth and managing people in a B2B SaaS environment. You’ll lead a small but talented team of writers, developers, and designers.
SimpleTexting has always focused on customers and it’s served us well. We’ve grown a lot recently. 779% over the last three years to be exact. The right candidate will be excited to carry the torch of our exisiting efforts, iterate, and identify new opportunities.
- Optimize our website for conversion, user experience, and SEO. You won’t be alone in these efforts. Our writers, developers, and designers will help you execute.
- Grow the number of free trials and upgrades through scalable strategies. We’ll look to you to experiment and drive growth at all stages of the funnel.
- Improve our lead generation and nurturing process. A/B test email campaigns, tweak our chatbots, do what you have to do to help customers see value with our product (and ultimately convert).
- Build processes and document them. Our team is 100% remote. You’ll help keep it running like a well-oiled machine by building processes and documenting them.
- Empower people and help prioritize projects. You know how to identify what will move the needle and what requires attention. Leadership, strategy, and project management come naturally to you.
- Collaborate with sales and product. We’re not like other companies. Sales and marketing actually get along! You’ll work with them—and product—to create materials.
- Hire for key roles. The ideal candidate knows when it’s time to bring in more help and feels comfortable making hiring decisions.
This Role Is For You If
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- You love the idea of being able to join a tight-knit team and make a meaningful impact
- You thrive in broad roles that involve frequent collaboration with other teams
- You get excited by driving revenue, not traffic
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing within a B2B SaaS organization. Ideally, you also have at least 2+ years of team management experience.
- Empathy and a desire to see others grow. You’re happy to share your knowledge and mentor others. You’ll need to be a player and a coach.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude. Our leadership team will provide you with encouragement and feedback, but not a playbook. That’s up to you to write.
- Solid grasp of data and analytics. You’re comfortable pulling reports from Google Analytics and other platforms.
Not Required, but a Plus
- You’ve used any of the following in previous roles: Heap, Intercom, Appcues
- You’ve worked at an organization effectively using OKRs or EOS
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID)
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- 100% medical coverage
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely)
- We don’t get caught up in titles. Would you rather think of yourself as a marketing ops manager? Or the head of growth marketing? As long it’s appropriate and fits your level of seniority, it’s fine by us.
- Remote – must be available to work primarily US hours