OVIAVO is a comprehensive fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. With OVIAVO, companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits - including consultation, access to clinics and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption - subsidized by the company using a safe and privacy first approach. We educate employees, so they understand their options - a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive.
We believe that everyone should have the same chances to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means.
We're looking to find a passionate frontend developer who gets excited about building multiple state of the art and user-centric SPAs in React.
You Should Have
- You take ownership of designing and improving the (frontend) architecture of our platform
- Be a pragmatic hands-on frontend developer who also loves continuously improving the majurity of our react apps
- You love to work super closely with UX and backend specialists to find the best trade offs in terms of technology and user experience
It'd Be Nice If You Had
- A rather broad range of experience in modern web technologies and consider yourself a versatile allrounder with deep knowledge of how to build stable frontend apps.
- You are proficient with things like React, Typescript, GraphQL and AWS
- You are comfortable to work in a co-creative environment with direct communication, feedback and flat structures
- You appreciate a good sense of humour in the team
How we work
- An interest in learning the basics of backend development with python/django/graphene
- Knowledge in building PWAs and perhaps even publishing them in app stores
- Experience mentoring less experienced developers
Interacting with other developers, designers and product managers is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of platforms and environments.
- We give shares to all our full time employees. This means you profit from our success
- In our product team we live up to our understanding of agile, user-centric, lean and continuous improvement. We don't hide behind these terms to justify chaotic planning, unrealistic expectations and autocratic decision-making
- Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- We have just been successfully financed and have strong investors on our side
- We live a direct, open and appreciative culture
You want to be part of this success story? We are looking forward to receiving your online application even if your profile doesn’t match the description 100%.
At OVIAVO, we are committed to building an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion is a part of our success. We strongly encourage applications from indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.