WHO WE ARE
Endless motivation, meaningful work, empowering team
FoundersLane works with the important companies of the world to build new digital ventures in Climate & Health by leveraging the power of corporate assets and the talent of serial tech entrepreneurs. FoundersLane works with the important companies of the world to build new digital ventures in Climate & Health by leveraging the power of corporate assets and the talent of serial tech entrepreneurs.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Why this role will take you to the next level
If you love empowering challenges, Growth Intelligence Manager at FoundersLane is the role for you. You will be a key member of the FoundersLane Growth team, supporting the crucial management process of early & mid sales funnel stages. You will be at the heart of new revenue generation and high ticket B2B deals across EU, UK, Middle East and other cultures. The new team member will work directly with the company leadership in a supportive subculture made up from high-achievers. Your main responsibilities will include lead campaign creation, proposal building & project planning in response to solicitations from internal stakeholders and potential clients. We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
What it takes to win this opportunity
We’re seeking a resourceful self-starter who possesses the initiative to look into the details and proactively grow within our ecosystem. In a directive role, supported by our Senior team and Founders, the Growth Intelligence Manager helps prepare high ticket proposal documents, participates in project planning sessions, understands business requirements and conceptualizes offers. A strong understanding of topics, trends and frameworks within the field of digital strategy, transformation and venture building are crucial. Besides executing proposals and content creation, you will manage all commercial elements of bespoke offers, including price calculations, team staffing and payment schedules, as well as the alignment between all stakeholders. The preferred candidate is detail-oriented, customer-focused and able to take accountability for his/her work in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- You will ideate and execute sales campaigns to create new validated leads via direct email, LinkedIn ads and alternative creative methods
- You will support with the internal tracking of the mid & end pipeline progress in collaboration with the growth and finance team members
- You will be supporting our CRM activities
- You will build financial models & project spreadsheets
- You will deliver convincing presentations around our service offerings in the area of disruptive innovation, digital strategy and business models and venture development
- You will help create bespoke proposals based on RFPs and client discussions with the support of the leadership team
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations or a client-facing role as part of a strategy consulting firm
- You are passionate about B2B service environment, innovation and entrepreneurial execution
- You have the ability to tell a compelling and intellectually strong story in the area of digital strategy, transformation and venture building using expert terminology
- You are a strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude who drives process and reporting improvements
- You are convincing with your strong Microsoft Office skills (esp. PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- You strive to constantly develop yourself, you get the back of your teammates, you’re able to give and take constructive feedback
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- You are fluent in English and (preferably) German
- In sum: Storytelling, presentation skills, excel skills, written communication, graphic design skills, layout skills, problem solving, deadline-oriented, coordination, market knowledge are key requirements for this position
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
We play long term games with long term people. Let’s co create a better future & enjoy the ride.
- Join a team of creative entrepreneurs that have a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to learn from
- Work for a company with a mission to positively impact health and climate-related industries through innovation
- You will have the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with corporates to shape tech companies from the very start
- Work in an environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Receive access to a large network in a start-up and corporate environment offering you strong synergies
- Work closely with the senior leadership team
- 27 vacation days per year
- Other benefits such as care packages, fruits, snacks, drinks and mobile working