CCBRFT SAS Application Administrator and UNIX Developer will be a hands-on technical developer willing to support the businesses interface to the SAS environment. The candidate will be responsible to support migration and creation of new applications into the MG&APIT organization. The resource will need to foster a discipline for the administration, development, testing and releases of platform functions in support of various Operations, Risk, Marketing, Finance and other business processes. The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of application development and SDLC, distributed processing and automation across both SAS administration and shell scripting. The candidate must have a solid understanding of data systems, SAS environments and processes that are necessary for the SAS Platform management. The individual must be an Application Development applied technologist to develop a business engagement to support SAS platform functions.
•Provide operational leadership and support to SAS end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
•Oversee business-critical tasks including: change management, incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
•Develop and document processes, detailing user and developer functions and accountabilities.
•Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics.
•Propose and integrate new automation functions for SAS operations.
* 4+ years of experience as a SAS Systems Administrator with UNIX/Linux administration
* 4+ years of experience developing detailed process workflows with automation.
* 4+ years of experience developing proactive processes that allows large-scale issues to be averted.
* 4+ years of experience using UNIX scripting commands such as java, bash, ksh and perl.
* 4+ years of experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, S3 and NAS storage.
* 4+ years building long term demand and pricing forecasts/models.
* Experience administering SAS 9.4M# and/or Viya, Enterprise Miner, SAS Studio.
* Experience working in an environment with multiple metadata servers, in a complex architecture.
* Experience performing SAS installations, upgrades and hotfixes.
* Experience with SAS connectivity to multiple data environments (e.g. Oracle, SQL, Hadoop, etc.)
* Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance is a plus.
* Experience with Control-M and AutoSys schedulers is a plus
* Experience working with end users from a teaching/guidance perspective.
* Experience troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problems
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans