- Become an expert in data and its application within programmatic advertising.
- Provide end-to-end operational support for our Account Management & Sales teams across all markets, as well as first class customer support to our platform users
- Set up and manage client accounts within the adsquare platform and configure new outbound integrations
- Track and manage campaigns, working closely with Account Managers to proactively optimise or identify issues
- Build and deliver post-campaign analytics reports to provide clients with deeper insights
- Execute custom requests for our products, creating tailored data and measurement solutions for our clients
WHY US ?
- You hold a university degree, or are about to finish one
- You are a results-oriented problem solver, with a pragmatic approach and a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills - particularly when explaining complex concepts in a simple manner
- You are tech-savvy, with a passion and aptitude for understanding technical products and systems
- You are analytical and enjoy digging into data with your tool of choice e.g. Tableau, Excel, Google sheets
- You have an interest in digital advertising, and ideally advertising technology
- Familiarity with the command-line and some basic programming ability is a strong plus - Python preferred
- Fluent in English; German or another European language is an advantage
DESIRED START DATE
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
Interested? If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-moving tech startup and want to make a difference you shouldn’t think twice and apply via this link https://adsquare.jobs.personio.de/job/138933
We are looking forward to meeting you!