Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
About the Role
We’re looking for a stellar Senior Product Designer to help us take our mental fitness tools to the next level. This position role will focus on leading Product Design for the Balance app, as well as helping to define our company-wide branding.
- You have extensive experience designing outstanding mobile customer experiences
- You have excellent visual and interaction design skills
- You enjoy challenging yourself and learning new things
- You are self-motivated and take pride in your work
- You have superb attention to detail
- You are excited to collaborate with a diverse and talented cross-functional team
What you'll do here
- As an integral member of our 4-person Design team, you'll play a leading role in the development of Balance, the US App Store's highest rated meditation and sleep product
- Your designs will help millions of users around the world achieve their mental fitness goals
- You’ll have a direct influence on product and company decisions
- You'll have the opportunity to shape company branding and explore new products on the horizon
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of professional experience designing mobile products
- A design portfolio that demonstrates your user-centered design ethos
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Familiarity and enjoyment of meditation and mindfulness practices
- Experience building or working with educational experiences
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box