Getsurance makes it easy for people to get insured against major life risks such as severe illnesses. Our insurance policies are fair and transparent, the terms are simple. There's no paperwork involved, we handle everything digitally without the hassle. We're proud to pay out insurance benefits faster than any other insurance company, and our customers love us for that. As we're growing, we need your help to continue on our mission to make insurance better!
- Show your skills by developing clean, performant, and reliable as well as testable code
- Share your experience by providing ideas for improved architecture and processes
- Ensure a fantastic user experience of our products
- Take ownership from day one and improve yourself every day
WHAT WE OFFER
- Have professional experience as a Frontend Developer or Full-stack Developer
- Code high quality, well readable markups & CSS
- Experience with single-page applications (SPA), preferably with React/Redux
- Be highly pragmatic, curious, and a fast learner
- Experience with functional programming is a plus, especially if it is with Elm
- A modern tech stack focusing on functional programming with very little legacy (dry-rb, Elm, Typescript, React)
- A modern process. (Kanban, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration)
- An experienced and supportive albeit small team
- Competitive salary
- Choice of 30/35/40 hour work contract. For those interested in a better work-life balance, we give you the option to choose your ideal contract and change it when the need arises.
- Summer Hours. In July and August, we work 4 days a week. We encourage you to go outside and enjoy the sun!
- Remote work. We are based in Berlin, Germany and the majority of the team resides there. We are open to candidates within Europe preferably and beyond.
- 3000 € Hardware Allowance. We have a budget of 3000 € that you can spend on your laptop and peripherals. Throughout the employment relationship, you can use the hardware for your private needs.
- 1000 € / year Education Allowance. We give you 1000 Euro per year to invest in your continuing education. You can spend the money on online courses, coding classes, conference tickets, books, etc.
- 1 Month Sabbatical Every Three Years. Every three years, employees are eligible to take a one-month-long (unpaid) sabbatical.
- Public Transport Ticket. We give you an unlimited public transport ticket that you can also use in your spare time, worth 760 € / year for those residing in Berlin.
- 1000 € / year Matching Charitable Gifts. When you donate money to a registered charity, Getsurance will make a matching gift to that charity on your behalf.
- 30 Vacation Days per Year. We want you to enjoy nice vacations and come back fresh and relaxed.
- A unique company culture. We are a small, yet highly motivated group of individuals. Whether you prefer a social side with virtual team events or keeping to yourself; we are open and accepting.