Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and agency of individuals—and to empower developers to create better products and services through decentralized web technologies. We are a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create the next wave of better products and services.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager to develop, manage, and execute content that increases brand awareness, drives traffic, and generates leads. If you love attracting people with your writing and love creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business success, we want you on our team!
- Implement our content strategies, campaigns, and plans to drive leads, subscribers and brand awareness
- Create high-quality novel content for each campaign to drive engagement with a wide range of stakeholders
- Manage content calendar for multiple brands and platforms
- Manage content publication and organization for all non-social media channels
- Build a team of internal writers, freelancers, and other contributors, and coordinate content production, reviews, and approvals
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create visually attractive pieces of content
- Keep our blogs active and up to date
- Create and publish our newsletters
- Steward and manage our podcast publication
- Fulfilling day-to-day copywriting as well as editing and proofreading tasks
- Monitor content performance to identify trends and anticipate stakeholder needs
- Review and update published content as needed
- 5+ years experience in Communications, with at least 3 years in Content Management and Copywriting
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid experience with editing and proofreading
- English language fluency or mother tongue
- Experience in a fast-paced and growing startup environment, ideally in the blockchain industry
- Used blockchain technology before (i.e. buying Bitcoin, breeding crypto kitties, placing a bet on Augur)
- Familiarity with software engineering and open source software culture
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Critical thinker, as well as extremely organized and detail-oriented problem solver
- Team player and self starter who isn’t afraid to take initiative
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Experience working with multiple brands at the same time
- Previously worked in the blockchain industry
- Familiarity with multiple content management systems and analytics software
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Having experience with communicating and collaborating with distributed teams
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses and relocation where needed.
- Many of us who collaborate do not work in the same place. We have a remote-friendly company setup.
- Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we used to regularly go on team retreats and are planning to do so again, once the international health regulations allow it.