About Elevate Labs:
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 30 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
About the Role
We’re looking for a stellar Senior Product Designer to help us take our mental fitness tools to the next level. As a part of our world-class team, you'll help build stunning, thoughtful, and impactful experiences for our millions of users.
What you'll do here
- As an integral member of our 4-person Design team, you'll play a leading role in the development of Balance, the US App Store's highest rated meditation and sleep product
- Your designs will help millions of users around the world achieve their mental fitness goals
- You’ll have a direct influence on product and company decisions
- You'll have the opportunity to shape company branding and explore new products on the horizon
- You have extensive experience designing outstanding mobile customer experiences
- You have excellent visual and interaction design skills
- You enjoy challenging yourself and learning new things
- You are self-motivated and take pride your work
- You have superb attention to detail
- You are excited to collaborate with a diverse and talented cross-functional team
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years of professional experience designing mobile products
- A design portfolio that demonstrates your user-centered design ethos
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Familiarity and enjoyment of meditation and mindfulness practices
- Experience building or working with educational experiences
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box
Why work at Elevate Labs?
- Do mission-driven work
- Skip the commute and enjoy the flexibility of working from home
- Develop your skills through of a wide variety of challenging and impactful projects
- Accelerate your career through rapidly increasing levels of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.