**Position available only for applicants outside the United States**
Achieve is a US leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway to earn college credit.
Our growing company thrives on teamwork and career development which are cornerstones to Achieve's success! By embracing a company-wide work-from-home model and flexible work schedules, our staff enjoys a better work-life balance. Additionally, we offer on-the-job training and challenging career advancement opportunities. If a dynamic 100% virtual work culture and a challenging career with a friendly, global team is what you are looking for, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a Web Programmer responsible for maintaining and developing code across a broad range of ATP’s internal systems. Candidates should be open to learning new technologies and techniques and applying them to various existing and new projects.
- Designs and writes code that solves programming issues with little or no help; unit tests, debugs, documents, and implements computer programs.
- Interprets business and system use cases and requirements documentation to understand functionality to be developed, translates these requirements into a software coding solution and may provide input for functional requirements specifications. Prepares detailed analysis, plans, diagrams, and verification procedures for existing and proposed applications.
- Develops new code or modifies existing application program code; maintains, supports, and monitors program code ensuring ongoing operations and execution of this software.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Provides support for application software programs, including problem resolution from software failures or other problems, answering questions, etc.
- Installs, tests, and upgrades proprietary application software.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology related field or a combination of education / certification and experience preferred
- 3-4 years experience in programming
- Experience in HTML/CSS coding and markup language
- Salesforce web developing experience is a plus
- Experience with Moodle (or similar LMS system)
Please complete our online application and screening questionnaire to be considered for the position.