is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
We know sales tax isn't fun for anyone, so we're determined to ease the burden with an exceptional customer experience. To achieve this, we provide the same incredible quality of life for our team members as we do for our customers by creating a professional, unique,award-winning
place to work. We have many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and everything we do is guided by our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We’re fast-growing, fully-distributed, talented, and driven. We live all across the US, working from our homes, local libraries, co-working spaces, airstreams - pretty much anywhere we can and do accomplish great work. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably, and we believe a diverse team can create better solutions for our customers.
Want to know more about the makeup of our team?
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people - our team and our customers - first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it's harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
’s remote-only team of 160+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for experienced Account Executives to join our Sales Team.
TaxJar is an award-winning sales tax automation platform, powered by cutting edge technology. We're a high growth company with the goal of making e-commerce easier for everyone.
We are offering a competitive compensation package along with full benefits and the opportunity for continued professional growth. You bring a proven track record of success in managing a pipeline, building relationships, and developing new business. At your core, you are fanatical about helping businesses succeed and place the happiness of your customers at the heart of everything you do.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
Our Account Executives thrive here when they can:
- Leverage our sales process to win competitive sales engagements
- Manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously without missing a beat
- Manage sales forecast activity
- Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
- Participate in providing ideas and input that help evolve our go-to-market strategy
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running
- Sell effectively in a remote-only work environment
- Communicate like a PRO while collaborating effectively with others
- Be accountable as a team player; no egos here (we are peers)
- Play an impactful role that balances the desire to win with a “do the right thing for the customer” mentality
- 3+ years of demonstrated sales success within a SaaS environment (or similar)
- Sales expertise in the delivery of technological solutions
- Consistent success with meeting/exceeding annual quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (all modalities)
- Experienced user of CRM to manage sales pipeline and activities
- Rapid learner with ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, high growth environment
Candidates with experience selling sales tax software or other software within e-commerce are highly encouraged to apply!
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you:
- Have a passion for remote work
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Love learning
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please)
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to make mistakes
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation
- Company holidays, plus mandatory Birthday holiday
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
- 4 hours volunteer time per month
- Biannual all-company in person summits (paid for by us, of course!)
- $250 Home office stipend
- 401k Plan
- Equity in a profitable company
- Monthly perks reimbursement to appreciate your teammates, Netflix, Amazon Prime, gym membership, home internet etc.
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.