Working hours: 15-20 hours/week
Beginning: March 2021
We are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f/d) to support our PR and marketing activities. If you want to help shape our external presentation and look for a flexible role with a lot of room to grow, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
signals Venture Capital is a Berlin-based VC fund with a growing portfolio of ambitious and market-shaping startups whose products are fueling the digital transformation of enterprises and help transform entire industries. Our portfolio includes European as well as US high-growth startups, including digital coaching provider Coachhub, phone-as-a-service company everphone, e-scooter company Bird and new mobility platform REE Technologies whom we support along their path.
Your Role and Impact:
You'll be a perfect fit with these Skills and Qualifications:
- You support our communications manager in creating content for all our channels, mainly blog and social media
- You research topics alongside our investment thesis, develop stories about our initiatives and portfolio, write social media posts and articles, edit and coordinate publishing (mostly in English)
- You assist in preparing and executing (online) events
- Support in day-to-day communication tasks: monitoring media, maintenance and expansion of media distribution lists
- You help with website maintenance
- You help create social media graphics (template-based) and Instagram posts
- You are a student of marketing, communication, media, journalism or other related subjects (currently enrolled)
- Very good copywriting skills in English and feeling for language, proven by first experience e.g. in a marketing, startup or journalistic context
- German skills (C1 or native) are a must-have
- Understanding of social media marketing and SEO is a plus
- Basic graphic design skills are a plus (Adobe Indesign Templates)
- You are a team player who is eager to learn and comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
signals Venture Capital is a financially oriented 100 million Euro venture capital fund based in Berlin, investing in B2B startups that accelerate the transformation process of entire industries. We are part of signals, the innovation ecosystem initiated by the SIGNAL IDUNA Group. As a scaling partner, signals supports start-ups with a broad offering, including investments from pre-seed to Series A stages, the facilitation of corporate partnerships, as well as access to community and event spaces. https://signals.vc/portfolio
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send your motivation letter in English, addressed to Ms Freda Vlad.