As a dynamic logistics division, we manage a network of over 200 logistics partners in Europe. We pride ourselves on providing an innovative and smooth service where our business partners and private customers efficiently receive our inspected used cars.
Are you ready to take over? As our new Business Development Manager you will be working proactively and make the next step forward with us while managing the further improvement and diversification of our global logistics network.
Your new role
- Design and execute business initiatives from the ground up and play a crucial part in implementing your ideas together with a highly motivated team
- Analyze optimization potential in different areas throughout our supply chain and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer experience
- Manage business relationships and negotiate strategic agreements with external partners across Europe
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior and top management and become an expert in your areas of responsibility
- Manage various cross-functional projects powered by data-driven insights with the goal to overachieve
- Solve complex business situations on a tactical and strategic level and continuously challenge the status quo
- B.Sc./M.SC. in Business, Economics or another related field of study and relevant years working experience in a start-up, consulting firm, automotive industry or investment bank
- Passion about moving tasks forward, take full ownership of projects and leadership skills that inspire the people you work with to drive opportunities forward with full force
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously to meet time-sensitive deadlines while staying within budget
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Excellent communication skills to conduct negotiations with our external partners and manage them independently
- Fluency in English
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 2089
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.