LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists. Our purpose is to make R&D better, faster and more efficient.
- Take full responsibility for delivering and maintaining, new or existing features, by writing high-quality and properly tested code, following the best programming practices.
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team taking ownership for the frontend web team deliverables.
- Take a hands-on, proactive approach and can-do attitude in all tasks.
- Work on different products, from our customer-facing responsive web app to Proof-of-Concept projects
- Be a team player and collaborate closely with teammates across disciplines (Product, Design etc.)
A team with a great mission
- Experience with SCSS / CSS3
- Experience with testing frameworks, preferably Mocha/Chai & Cypress
- Experience with integrating against REST-based APIs
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written). German not required.
: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration. Access for O’Reilly learning platform and LinkedIn Learning platform.
: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of vacation, as long as you promise to take them all. ;-)
We want you to feel great here
: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening.
A great work-life balance that we care about.