We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.
As part of the Growth & Insights team, you will support the client service squads to identify, develop and communicate sustainable growth patterns. We ensure that every consultant and team can operate with systematic reporting processes, we provide data-informed high-quality insights and recommendations to develop the value for our clients.
The role involves team management, building the reporting systems and analysis, providing strategic insights and recommendations to our clients, and centralizing the data-related requests to our Engineering team (also part of the Growth & Insights team).
About the role
“What are the best performing user acquisition channels? How should we adjust our user acquisition budgets then?”, “How do our client’s apps rank in the app stores vs. competitors? What could we act on to increase their rankings?”, “What is the impact of our CRM campaigns on user retention?” are the typical questions you will be challenged to answer and provide strategic recommendations on.
We’re looking for a passionate data analyst to provide analytic support and strategic recommendations to our client service teams (App Store Optimization, performance marketing, CRM). You will be responsible for providing data analysis around the apps market and prepare reports using mobile attribution and marketing analytics software. You get to work with one of the world’s leading mobile growth consultancies, with well known apps, in exciting Berlin, in a friendly and laid-back work atmosphere.
What you'll do:
- Build up and manage a team of analysts who will assist you with execution on the client work
- Mentor and train other team members
- Centralize, report and optimize ways of working with client service teams
- Channel data-related requests to our engineering team to build a systematic process around reporting and insights generation
- Analyse data and provide reports while sitting with the client service teams, provide recommendations for optimizations
- Develop data strategies for clients and evolve our approach to analyzing client data
- Perform data analysis deriving actionable insights:
- ... Campaign performance analysis
- ... Customer segmentation, profiling
- ... Competitive market research
- ... User behaviour investigation
- ... Projections/forecasting
- .... Predictive modelling
- Develop automated processes to collect, measure and report on app performances
- Extract data from third party apps and client databases
- Support general activities of company around data and mobile growth
- Present findings in weekly iteration calls and one on one consultations that confidently communicate your expertise to both other team members and executives
- Perform quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free and easily repeatable
Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience working in an analytics function, ideally within mobile user acquisition or retention
- Experience with team management and planning is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about data, mobile apps and tech
- Strong visualization experience for analytical reports and experience using business intelligence platforms (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, PowerBI)
- Expert-level SQL, database and Microsoft Excel skills
- Storytelling with data, able to communicate strategic insights and data findings and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent English written communication and verbal skills
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines
- Enthusiasm for startup culture, open to change and helping out in different areas
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
- Knowledge of mobile marketing
- Programming knowledge / experience
- Experience with Python, R, or other statistical coding languages
- Knowledge of gathering data from APIs through XML or JSON
- Share in Phiture’s success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget for your personal development and your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work on a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth
We are looking forward to your application!