Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated full-time Finance & People Assistant (f/m/d) to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin.
As a Finance & People Assistant, you will support all aspects of Finance and People operations such as payment transactions, office management, suppliers, employee queries, and other areas related to Human Resources. Daily, you will ensure that the office is running smoothly.
- Assist the Finance team with Payment Operations (transactions, payment recording, processing approvals, learn about tax rules around B2B-B2C marketplace, etc.)
- Answer internal general queries regarding Finance & People Operations
- Liaise directly with other operations teams, e.g. Customer Care, Logistics, to solve customer requests regarding invoices and payments
- Take on various team administrative tasks and support various Finance projects
- Support office management (office supplies, attending guests and visitors, etc.)
- Contribute to maintaining a perfect workplace experience for the team and assist with internal events planning
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities whilst keeping meticulous attention to detail
- You speak English fluently (German is a big plus)
- You are a team player in addition to working well independently
- You have a proactive attitude and are willing to give any task to set your best effort!
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google tools (Spreadsheets, Gmail, Drive, )
- You have some previous work experience in the field of Finance, Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant experience in a start-up or growing organization
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 50 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
What we offer:
- A great working atmosphere with an international team of highly motivated colleagues
- Room for professional growth
- Opportunities for advancement, independence, and the autonomy to take on the responsibility
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin Charlottenburg
- An international team with great colleagues providing a wide range of expert knowledge
- Dog-friendly work environment
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job? Please apply via our career portal, don't forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter, and including your availability and earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!