We are Latana, an innovative B2B SaaS product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
About the role
As the Performance Marketing Lead (B2B), you will be responsible for driving Latana’s demand and customer acquisition opportunities via channel growth in: Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, etc. Your role will be to own and drive all paid marketing campaigns, conversion optimisation, and testing through the Latana website. You will be the steward of all paid channels for our B2B SaaS software in a growing marketplace. This is a new product with a distinct advantage over competitors so we are looking for someone who can work with the rest of our marketing team to generate awareness across multiple channels and drive the pipeline. You will work with a wide range of teams including: design, product, sales, and research to build a performance marketing strategy and also feed insights back into the business.
Your skills and experience
- Own the performance marketing strategy and drive the execution of all paid marketing channels for Latana. This includes: Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, etc. We are looking for someone with deep experience in these channels (with a B2B focus) who can optimise channel performance and drive the customer acquisition pipeline.
- Manage 2 team members ensuring adherence to KPIs and a data driven approach
- Manage and optimise the performance marketing budget to drive effective CPL and CPA numbers across each channel with a focus on ROI targets.
- Manage all performance marketing tools including: Google ( Ads, Tag Manager, & Analytics), Linkedin Campaign Manager, etc ensuring standardised naming conventions as well as effective implementation of tags.
- Run SEO audits ( SEM Rush) and work with our content team to ensure SEO optimisation.
- Lead Conversion optimisation testing (A/B, MVT testing) to enhance pipeline performance through our website. Partner with the rest of the marketing team on Web and Digital presence to help drive conversion optimization.
- Drive email marketing campaigns in partnership with the content team focusing on drip campaigns/ lead nurturing and email conversion ( including optimisation of email engagement and KPIs)
- Lead key website integrations with our CRM ( Hubspot).
- Partner with our content team to drive key content pieces across paid channels and manage the mix of paid and organic acquisition.
Your character traits
- 5+ years proven experience in Performance Marketing (B2B experience preferred) driving growth with a strong focus on managing budgets and adhering to acquisition targets. Deep knowledge of all major performance marketing tools and channels.
- Deeply analytical with the ability to dissect campaign performance and constantly optimise channel growth. Strong experience required in Excel and Google ( Analytics, Data Studio, etc). Tableau and other visualisation tools are a plus!
- People management experience leading a small team of diverse functions.
- Experience in full cycle acquisition management including: Attribution modelling, lead scoring, drip campaigns, etc. working with our content team to consistently optimise the pipeline.
- Proven experience with conversion optimisation tools including : Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc
- CRM knowledge including Hubspot or Salesforce with a strong emphasis on integrations for pipeline flow. Email marketing experience also required for this role to partner with the rest of the marketing team for email channel performance.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and adaptable environment. Experience working across multiple and varied projects simultaneously.
- Advanced English language skills, with the experience of running paid campaigns in the US & UK markets.
- Experience with the tools in our marketing toolkit (e.g. SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Contentful) would be ideal.
Finally, a little bit more about Latana
- Growth hacker: you have a test-and-learn mindset, and can seamlessly incorporate input from multiple sources to derive strategy.
- Detail Oriented Thinker: We are looking for someone who can take the details and formulate those into a larger performance marketing strategy. A person who can be meticulous in the details however can also translate that into a larger goal based on critical thinking and analysis.
- Are structured in an unstructured environment: you are highly organized and able to work autonomously without micro-management in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment.
- A highly ambitious, curious, and driven mindset, to understand and communicate complex topics.
- Start-up DNA: you’re resilient, get things done, are adaptable to change, and have a huge capacity for hard work in a relentlessly fast-paced environment.
Latana is a Dalia Research Company. Since 2013, we have been driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world we live in. We do this by developing technology that collects and analyses data on the opinions, thoughts, and hopes of people from over 100 countries. To date, our clients have included a preeminent set of Fortune 500 companies, mid-market enterprises, and public sector organizations. We help our clients gather insights on topics ranging from brand performance to sustainability, to the current state of democracy. Who are “we”? An amazing, diverse, and open-minded team consisting of curious and driven people from almost 40 countries all based in our lavish Berlin HQ.