Have you always wanted to work on a product that will reach every employee in the company and where you can have a major impact on the future design? Do you have a great passion for development with Angular and user-centered design? Are you intrinsically motivated to keep yourself and your colleagues technologically up to date as well as to develop your skills further in an agile environment? Then apply now as Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/o) and become a part of the great COYO story!
Who we are looking for:
Creative personalities who actively support us on the way to a better frontend & UX future in our ‚Angular Only World‘:
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in agile frontend development, mainly with Angular (AngularJS also helps) and TypeScript
- Your knowledge in HTML and CSS is at expert level, plus Git is your first choice for version control systems
- In addition, it would be fantastic if you have already worked with RxJS, Redux, Gitlab, Storybook and / or JIRA as well as if you are deeply interested in UX / UI and Accessible Design
- You thrive in an agile environment, you write clean code and you have experience in test automation. With your quality-oriented way of thinking you are continuously looking for ways to optimize the software performance
- Since English is our company language, it is important that you can communicate fluently in English
As part of the Journey Team, you will collaborate closely with colleagues from Backend, Product, Design, and QA to create the sexiest social intranet on the market.
- You will take on a key role in the rebuild and transition of important services into our 'Angular Only World’ as well as guide us to scalable and future-proof architectural solutions such as micro-frontends. We want to create state-of-the-art software with architecture at the highest level
- Teamwork makes the dream work: As the first Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/o) in the Journey Team, you will mentor less experienced team members and share your knowledge through actively initiated pair programming
- You are committed to improving existing processes as well as analyzing and solving problems through the application of best practices, coding standards and style guides
- Together with your team and the software engineering department, you drive innovations. You are a positive voice for the frontend chapter and you contribute to new coding standards
What we offer:
Growth booster: We support your individual development. Through our weekly varying tech-talks, our free coding day and our tech-blog we create an environment of knowledge-sharing and discuss your personal and desirable development in our 360º -careermodel.
The hard facts: An open-ended employment contract, 28 vacation days a year, a MacBook Pro (also for private use), a subsidy for the HVV ProfiCard and company pension scheme. The balance of work, family and private life is ensured through our flexible working hours with no core working hours and with our mobile work option.
All the trappings: You're part of our team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our great product. Of course, this includes your stylish workplace in a modern office with an ingenious infrastructure.
Together in #newnormal: Thanks to our own software and our agile mindset we work and communicate digitally without any problems - therefore you can decide from where you want to work (office or remote). We keep our COYO spirit and our open corporate culture through shared virtual events (e.g. monthly afterwork with remote bingo or power point karaoke, or lunch roulette).
Take a break: With our COYO Teambus, a fully equipped VW T6 California Ocean, you can treat yourself to your well-deserved time-out and explore Germany and its surroundings even under the current difficult travel conditions.
Are you a sports enthusiast? Every Tuesday and Thursday we start our working day with Yoga. Push yourself to the limit at women's boxing, the running club or join our sports community. Boost your health with fresh organic fruit and free drinks like Viva con Agua, Club Mate, Bionade.