Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast pace environment where you can develop even more? We are looking for a Java developer to join our agile team!
As a Java developer you will be working with our state of the art product, PaymentIQ, and you will play a key role in our payment team. Together with us you will continue to develop our unique and flexible payment systems.
DevCode Payment AB, which is part of the Bambora Group since May 2017 and Wordline since November 2020, is a Software Company developing payment systems for global enterprise clients. We provide payment solutions from all around the world, meeting the highest requirements on availability, performance, security and flexibility.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Java developer you will be part of a small agile team. With us you will be designing, implementing, maintaining and verifying new features and deploy them into production. You will be responsible for the full cycle from start to finish.
• Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/Spring based products
• Design, develop and test Java based solutions using Spring frameworks, in an AWS containerised environment.
• Maintain and update all existing server applications
• Translate software requirements into maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
• Be responsible for the full product lifecycle; Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance and support. You build it you run it!
• Develop and keep up with best-practices for developing applications
Some of the technologies you will be working with
• Spring framework
• Elastic Search
• Humble and helpful team player
• Ambitious high performer with problem solving skills
• Truly flexible and enjoys working in a high pace environment
• Interest in and understanding of architecture and dev ops
• Curious about the payment industry and eager to learn
• Strong coding ability in Java/Spring
• MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Engineering
• Fluent in English
• A love for developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions
• Ability to support your application when running ( Devops)
• Experience in developing applications using Java/Spring framework
• Previous experience of Java Script, VueJS, JSON, CSS, HTML
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Previous experience from the payment industry
• Previous experience from high transactional scalable systems
• Working skills in DB Schema design and SQL development
Do you code in your spare time? Great! Send us a link of your work.
Apply by submitting your CV and personal letter. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively.
Bambora is a global payments company that is dedicated to making payments easier, both for businesses and consumers. Founded in 2015, Bambora has challenged the payment industry by offering merchants everything they need to accept payment, either in-store or online, in one package with transparent pricing.
Today, Bambora helps over 125 000 merchants in 65 different countries accept payments, and 3 000 new merchants join every month. Bambora handles transactions worth 55 billion euros annually, in 2020 Bambora became part of Worldline, the European leader in the payment and transactional services.
Senior Backend Developer, StorytelStockholm Full Time Employment
Senior Developer / Engineering Manager, TinkStockholm Full Time Employment | 900k Skr - 1k Skr
Full Stack Developer, Pensionera Förmedling i Sverige ABStockholm Full Time Employment | 35k € - 72k €
Fullstack Developer, StorytelStockholm Full Time Employment
Senior DevSecOps Software Engineer, WorldlineStockholm Full Time Employment