Launch Control is a world of exceptional people & processes. We're changing the way people communicate and collaborate.
Our core product is a Texting Platform for Real Estate Professionals. We started almost 2 years ago and evolved into the Industry Innovator, with the right mindset, focus, and a relentless drive to never stop.
Are you ready?
1. Gather and evaluate user requirements
2. Illustrate ideas with stories, wireframes, flows, and maps
3. Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets, develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look, create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables) and prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
4. Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
6. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
7. Enforce corporate design
8. Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
9. Be able to work in the US time zone
Desired skills and experiences
1. English language – proficiency level
2. 5+ years of experience in product management or product ownership & development
3. Comfortable with using a time tracking tool (e.g. Hubstaff)
4. Natural with PM and communication tools (e.g. ClickUp, Slack)
5. Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview
6. Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
7. Experience using design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
(shoot a 'mountain' at the top of your cover letter so I know you've read this little-o-desc)
Screening questions you must answer when applying:
1. How many years of UX design experience?
2. Are you currently employed or how many active project(s) at the moment?
3. What is your earliest availability and weekly hours disposal? (incl. timezone)
4. Are you cool with using screen tracking software? (Hubstaff)
5. What is your English level? (read, write, speak, 1-10 each)
6. Do you need a 2-4 weeks notice? (please specify)
7. Can you work in the US time zone (PST, MT, CST, ET) please specify when and which?
What will we offer you?
We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. If you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, follow the instructions from this job ad and send us your Resume/CV and portfolio at [email protected] and become a part of an adventure of new experiences and groundbreaking opportunities. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
UXUI Designer, The Vegan KindFull Time Employment | $40k
UI/UX Designer, Chop DawgFull Time Employment
UX UI Designer, SaleHoo.comFull Time Employment | $48k
UI/UX Designer, Niche.comFull Time Employment
UX / UI designer, Corpay One