We are looking for a skilled and experienced Director of Media to join our department. As a Director of Media, you will be responsible for our newest business area; Raketech Media. This is a challenge that offers much excitement and possibilities for the right candidate.
Raketech has recently organized our sales efforts into three main business areas. In this role you would oversee our media buying and optimization services that we offer to our customers. We strongly believe in this business area and the potential to be offered globally. This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2 hours CET.
As Director of Media, you should design, implement and execute the product. You should possess a solid understanding of the intricacies of digital marketing, from effective buying to conversion optimization. You will initially work with a distributed work force to enable delivery for which you are responsible to lead.
We believe that the successful candidate ideally has a hands-on background as a digital media buyer as well as a background in a company relaying on online transactions, such as iGaming or e-commerce.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Director of Media, then apply right away. We are very looking forward to meeting you.
- Day- to -day management of media plans, including developing recommendations, executions, details and budgets
- Business development for Business Area and KPI ownership
- Create processes and customer lifecycles to effectively manage the customer relationship
- Provide regional manager with sales support and packaging
- Coordinate with other BA Directors to create premium corporate packages and lead the sales effort and follow up on these.
- Ensure up to date sales packaging and presentations of services
- Decide the pricing of products and develop a pricing strategy
- Regular meetings with senior representatives of our customers to ensure the relevance of our offering
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team- members
- Monitor and optimise effectiveness of campaigns
- Maintain current knowledge of Industry best practices
- Minimum of five years’ experience of hand-on digital media buying and optimization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, written & verbal
- Ability to work +/-2 hours CET