Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring innovative uses of blockchain technology, and we’re seeking proactive, motivated individuals to join us on this quest. We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable individuals of any experience level and businesses of all sizes to easily harness the power of next-generation digital assets.
About the Role
Are you a Scrum Master with end-to-end software product launch experience looking for your next challenge? Enjin is a rapidly growing blockchain company with big ambitions.
We’re seeking an experienced Scrum Master to lead our development team and manage our ambitious product roadmap.
As a Scrum Master, you will bring effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills to support the agile development process and delivery of our blockchain products, tools, and services.
Working closely with our Leadership team, you will help determine our development priorities and oversee their release schedule and timelines in alignment with company strategy.
A proactive problem-solver, you will identify and resolve blockers, and align resources. You will write user stories, manage the backlog, and coach team members, ultimately helping create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
This is a fully remote role on a global team. Compensation dependent on experience.
What You’ll Do
- Implement and maintain the Agile process for Enjin’s Development and connected teams
- Work closely with the Executive team to determine development roadmap and priorities
- Coordinate specs, sprints, team meetings, and stand-ups to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Provide coaching and mentoring of Agile values, principles, and best practices
- Help team members create effective user stories and break down those stories into sub-tasks
- Facilitate regular code reviews and development team audits to ensure quality and productivity
- Coordinate process and release management with the Operations, Quality Assurance, and Marketing teams, including testing plans, release tasks, follow-up, and release communications
- Actively track and resolve blockers to ensure product and feature releases are delivered within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Adapt project scope, schedules, and resources as required in response to emerging requirements and risks
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of scrum master experience or in a similar software project management role
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Strong understanding of blockchain technologies desired
- Previous experience in related scrum roles as a Product Owner and/or Software Developer
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that will ensure clarity, understanding, and alignment across teams
- Experience with negotiating prioritization between product owners and stakeholders
- Attention to the details
- Experience working with distributed global teams