eVisit, headquartered in Mesa, AZ, is a telemedicine software company seeking to revolutionize healthcare delivery by creating physician-first tools that fundamentally simplify healthcare. Our HIPAA compliant telemedicine software was built for providers, by medical physicians, to optimize patient flow and boost practice revenue; while providing added convenience and high-quality care to patients, whether at work, home, or on the road.
eVisit is the fastest growing telemedicine software platform. The company is comprised of a unique team of talented individuals whose experiences are driven from backgrounds in healthcare and software development fields.
About The Job
We are looking for a seasoned Social Media expert with B2B tech and/or healthcare experience that can operate our social channels toward our key goals -- awareness, engagement, thought leadership and social selling. We are looking for a Social Media storyteller that is also a strong writer and can write long-form content for The Virtual Care Blog and other forms of content too. This new team player is expert at mining our strategic content including stories at The Virtual Care Blog and our weekly insights report to create and approve powerful social posts to engage our target audience, elevate our Thought Leadership brand and drive more followers/fans and, most importantly, engagement (Likes/Shares) on a regularized basis. Right now we focus primarily on Linked In, Twitter with Facebook as a secondary platform (who can ignore it?). We also are looking to ignite on YouTube with powerful video content that can further drive home eVisit's unique differentiation in the marketplace.
- Hands-on experience across all social channels
- Excellent content-generation and copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Experienced with Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner to research keywords/long-tail
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or other CRM/marketing automation tool
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Directly manage all eVisit's social media platforms, make recommendations for new strategies, new channels and fresh ideas for eVisit and our Thought Leadership brand to align with business goals.
- Create a Social Media Calendar to drive posts/content aligned with the overall Content Marketing Calendar and PR/ News Items.
- Coordinate and align on paid social campaigns.
- Set specific KPIs and report monthly against progress.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging rich content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Collaborate with other teams such as sales, Thought Leaders/SMEs and establish Social Media Best Practices program to leverage employee engagement to help drive social media goals.
- Develop weekly social content with direction/guidance to eVisit employee base to serve as brand ambassadors on social channels.
- Continually seek ourT social media influencer/collaboration opportunities, bringing these forward to the Content Marketing team.
- Conduct Social Listening and bring important nuggets forward to be included in the Weekly Insight's Report shared by Marketing to the full eVisit team.
- Help establish CEO and CTO as Thought Leaders in Social, especially within Linked In Voices, driving content for certain personal channels, where needed.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Ignite social selling.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and relevant applications.
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth