About xbird / Über xbird
xbird uses artificial intelligence to personalize therapies for better results. Especially in diabetes therapy, the algorithms developed by xbird can record the behavior and lifestyle of patients using smartphones and other wearables. In this way, health risks can be better calculated and long-term treatments can be optimized within the framework of holistic care. The collected data is converted into concrete recommendations for action by means of machine learning in compliance with the strictest data protection standards. This smart support can ensure continuous, reliable and individual care for patients on the way to a healthier life.
We are looking for an experienced Flutter Mobile Developer (f/m/x):
Who are we looking for? / Diese Talente erwarten wir:
- You will be working directly on our new diabetes management App as part of our Mobile Engineering team.
- The main focus of the position is to take part in the implementation of the UI/UX App components.
- The initial contract duration is three months with potential extension based on the results.
Who are you?
- 2+ years experience with Flutter.
- Have deep knowledge of the Flutter ecosystem and relevant, demonstrable experience developing real-world applications.
- Having a previous experience developing native iOS or Android apps is an advantage.
- Write maintainable code with meaningful tests.
- An eye for design and mobile UIs.
- Be familiar with automated testing.
- Have a solid understanding of the App state management.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English both verbally and in text. Any German language skills would be a big advantage.
Why join us?
- You are located in the GMT +/- 2 time zone.
- You are available for communication during our working hours 9:00-16:00 (GMT + 0).
- You are able to communicate in a concise and clear manner regardless if it is a text or voice communication.
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team.
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating, and inspiring environment.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to a great mission.
- You will get invaluable insights into the digital health industry.
We offer you to get in on the ground level of one of Berlin’s most exciting companies with a management team that has already built and successfully exited numerous ventures. You will be part of a dynamic and thriving team that works on things that matter. Join our journey!
For any other question, you can contact us anytime at [email protected]
Data privacy notice