IMG Academy is hiring a Senior Product Designer to lead the UX and UI design of a new platform from concept through execution. You will be a part of an entrepreneurial NYC-based New Growth Team focused on extending our reach beyond our Florida campus. We are building a platform of connected products and experiences, seeking to help millions of dedicated student-athletes maximize their inherent potential and achieve their academic and athletic dreams.
- Build a strong design culture as the first product designer on the New Growth Team.
- Organize user research from beginning to end including concepting, socializing insights, and incorporating feedback into designs.
- Become an expert on various user personas and continually champion their needs.
- Define the end-to-end customer journey, from first impression and consideration of our product, to onboarding, engagement and purchase.
- Identify tradeoffs and recommend design solutions based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Provide strategic thinking and innovation based on business goals and vision.
- Communicate with the marketing and sales teams to maintain a consistent experience between the product and real-life experiences at IMG Academy.
- Take ownership of the design-development collaboration, partnering closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, data science, and content.
- Ensure consistency in our design language system, platform architecture, and continually develop our best practices.
- Contribute to business strategy, requirement definition, and feature prioritization.
- Facilitate alignment with stakeholders across the org and all levels of leadership.
Experience, Skills and Interests:
- You have at 10+ years of experience as designer in consumer technology organizations.
- You are an effective communicator who can articulate ideas and design solutions to teammates and leadership.
- You have designed complex multi-sided platforms and customer journeys.
- You have an affinity for style, consistency, color, typography, animation and a sharp eye for details.
- You have experience owning the UX process inclusive of research, visual design and prototyping.
- You put yourself in the customer’s shoes and develop ideas that are relevant and enticing.
- You follow current trends in design patterns, platforms and technology, and have the ability to advocate for incorporating them within larger teams.
- You have a portfolio showcasing app design visuals, wireframes, and comps that communicate large concepts.
- You see diversity and inclusion as a Must-Have for a good work environment and a basis for innovation.
- You care strongly about contributing to an equitable work environment.
- You have a passion for sports, human performance and the development of young people.
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.