At IoT For All, we're building the future of marketing in the IoT industry. We're the leading digital publication within the Internet of Things industry. We believe that knowledge is power and we’re passionate about equipping our readers with everything they need to make educated decisions in the IoT space.
We're looking to bring on a graphic designer who can take a hold of and own the IoT For All brand. Our brand is playful, energetic, and trustworthy and we want to communicate that through our visuals. As the only graphic designer, you'll have creative freedom and responsibility.
We believe in empowering individuals and provide every designer the opportunity to lead the design effort on a given product. We are looking for team members that have grit, desire, and an overall relentless ambition to execute. This role begins as a contractor with the potential to go full-time based off of performance.
What You'll Do
• Design email marketing campaigns, landing pages, display ads, web banners and other materials
• Collaborate with design team and take direction from Design Director
• Manage progress on multiple concurrent projects.
• Regularly report on status of projects and comfortably adapt to priority and scheduling
• Proof work consistently, checking all text and design elements for accuracy, clarity and adherence to technical requirements.
What We Value
- Hunger to continuously improve your design abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking and passion for design
- Portfolio displaying your skills
- Understanding of Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Please include your portfolio in your application.
Graphic Designer, YumiFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, IkigaiFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, AmunContract Employment
Graphic Designer, Modloft
Graphic Designer, The Head PlanFull Time Employment