Humanoo. Making people healthier - together with you
We are looking for SysOps / DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) to join us at Humanoo on our mission to become Europe’s leading health rewards platform. If you are looking to spearhead complex projects together with our Infrastructure Lead and Security Management - this role is for you.
- The latest technologies available in the market
- Fun and dedicated cross-functional team
- Your personal growth plan and budget
- Up to 29 days off, including 3 Event Days, BVG-ticket contribution
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- You set up and manage our AWS infrastructure. In short: Keep HUMANOO fast and alive!
- You monitor and maintain system performance. The bigger we get, the more complex our demands: We rely on you to keep our systems up.
- You manage automation of reproducible configuration and rollout processes. We all need an extra hour in our day, right? That’s where you come in!
- You keep track of future projects, supporting the team to recognise and solve roadblocks in time. We’re ambitious. Sometimes we go a bit too fast: Up to you to keep the ship on course.
- You perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- You troubleshoot problems across a wide range of services and functional areas
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
- You have at least 3-5 years hands on maintaining AWS infrastructure
- You bring in strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- You have experience with AWS Services (EC2, Fargate, ALB, RDS, VPC, SQS, S3 and CloudFormation)
- You know your way in Nginx, Tomcat, Docker and Queues
- Linux / Unix has no secrets for you
- Of course, you understand Git, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis
- You know at least two programming languages (Java, Python, NodeJS or Go)
- You have experience working with Microservices Architecture patterns, versioning and deployments
- And last but not least: you bring in a strong sense for action and ownership
NICE TO HAVE:
- Kafka/Kinesis experience is a plus
- Data Warehouses (Redshift, Athena) experience is a big plus
WORKING AT HUMANOO
At Humanoo, we make people healthier - by taking the digital health market to the next level and becoming the leading health rewards platform across Europe. With our digital health app we motivate our customers with daily routines to a healthier life and enable them to stay balanced and relaxed - both at work and in private life. So, are you ready to make your contribution? Apply today and join us!