We are Leila - a Berlin based medical software company with the aim to unbox fertility. Our vision is to become the leading platform for infertility diagnostics worldwide by medically closing the gap in our healthcare system.
To realise our vision, we're looking for a kicking-ass intern who will closely work with the founders and on Leila's go to market strategy! We are going live shortly and are in need of a hands-on, driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual who loves to bring ideas to live.
- Work closely with the CEO and our Marketing Manager to define and shape Leila\'s communication & marketing strategy
- Support the founders in strategic projects, specifically business development and operations
- Bring our brand to live, by defining, implementing and executing our marketing & communication strategies across all necessary channels
- Speak to our community, understand their needs and act accordingly
- Analyse and track campaigns & user behaviour in order to improve content, targeting and user activity
- Create content, learn how to write SEO driven and manage blog posts
- Employ best practices by monitoring trends and social media tools, apps and channels
- You are hands-on and like to take on responsibility to drive your own progress
- You are willing to learn
- You love to create & iterate and find energy in communicating with others (such our patients and partners)
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You have a strong ability to analyze, contextualized and build something from scratch; you are ambitious and willing to take responsibilities
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can cope with daily challenges and last minute changes
- You are a native German speaker but confident in speaking English
How To Apply
- A person to go to. We all have been interns once, our learnings to success: constant feedback & close mentoring. So you'll be in the wings of our CEO!
- Flexible working hours - we use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Easy remote work policy: We believe in co-located teams. We have an international team with offices based in Berlin and Vienna, but you are free to take home office days as many as you wish.
- Flat hierarchies & genuine empowerment
- A direct, open and not-taking-each-other-for-granted culture
- You make an impact. We are striving to close the gap in the healthcare system, and you will be a vital part of achieving that goal.
Send your application and make sure to include:
- your CV (or LinkedIn URL)
- please don’t send a cover letter - instead, we’d like to read or hear why you want to be part of Leila: a short paragraph or a 1 min voice message works!
- possible start date
- a note if your internship is compulsory
At Leila, we believe in equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you like making things that make a difference, we are looking forward to your application!
Caroline, Theresa & Silvia