is hiring senior Haskell developers. We build tools for developers
to lessen the effort that goes into building backends for applications. One of our core products is graphql-engine
which gives the developer a realtime GraphQL backend on a Postgres database.
We are looking for someone who
- has extensive Haskell experience,
- has architected large scale applications in Haskell,
- has an understanding of the current best practices for writing production quality code,
- knows how to optimise Haskell code for performance,
- can guide the less experienced Haskell developers on the team.
Good to have:
- Experience working with relational databases, in particular Postgres, MySQL or MS SQL Server.
- In-depth understanding of GraphQL
- Interested in speaking at conferences.
This role is fully remote. We hire in most countries. If you're applying from the US, we hire remotely in these 10 states in the US: Illinois, Virginia, California, Washington State, Maryland, Florida, Colorado, Massachusetts, Oregon, New York.
Working at Hasura:
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.