Adsquare is the global audience & location intelligence company making marketing a whole lot smarter.
With eight offices around the world we are a truly international company but one united team working towards our vision: empowering companies to accelerate business growth by staying at the forefront of data-driven marketing.
We are pioneers in advertising and data. We were born mobile, before it was a necessity, and have pioneered data-driven advertising in display and now DOOH. We have the smartest people, working with the best tech, so we can drive the pace of change.
We are visionaries. We see a better way for marketers and are doing everything we can to make that a reality. We believe in innovation and the power of technology. We believe in constantly improving what we’re doing because the work is never done.
We believe in what we do and rise to meet our own high standards. If there’s a problem, we fix it, humbly and without fuss or delay. Although our technology is best-of-breed, we are unassuming and modest in our approach.
We are passionately candid, both with each other and with our clients. We take the time to explain our approach to their problem, confident there is nothing to hide.
We are consistent and true to our word. We don’t take shortcuts but focus on being our clients’ most reliable partner. We make promises - and we keep them. As a result, clients enjoy spending time with us, because we are good people.
- You take over responsibility for managing our proprietary data asset "Adsquare Data Alliance" on an ongoing basis
- You define objectives, project plans, and target KPIs with the Management Team; define and manage pricing and distribution internationally
- Continuous monitoring of data coverage, scale, and quality for new and existing data sets
- Build and maintain Adsquare's data taxonomy by curating and combining relevant data points based on quality and scale within the adsquare Audience Management Platform
- As an interface position between Sales, Product, Data Partnerships, and Operations you are the go-to person and expert around Adsquare's proprietary data solutions
- You coordinate with our Data Partnerships and Data Engineering colleagues on selecting the right data sources and are hands-on when it comes to implementation of updates and changes
- Internal reporting on performance of the product, making recommendations for improvement and sharing these with all relevant stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience in managing projects and communication with different stakeholder groups. You enjoy taking ownership and working in a dynamic and high pace environment
- Ideally you have a good understanding of digital/behavioural data or experience in the online marketing industry is a plus
- You are very structured and hands-on when it comes to solving problems
- You are familiar with Excel, Google Sheets. Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- You have the ability to extract meaning from trends and demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem solving skills, recommending optimisations based on business insights
WHY US ?
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
Interested? If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-moving tech startup and want to make a difference you shouldn’t think twice and apply via this link https://adsquare.jobs.personio.de/job/308422
We are looking forward to meeting you!