As a member of our Cloud Architecture & Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation, architecture and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the cloud architecture and engineering, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The candidate joining the team will be responsible for delivering high quality artifacts as solution patterns for solving specific problems or gaps using cloud native designs and architectures and will be responsible for presenting those solutions to the technology team(s) within the Asset & Wealth Management group. The individual will also be responsible for providing guidance to the teams for their cloud adoption journey, providing solutions and removing blockers to make them successful by collaboratively working with other technology stakeholders.
* 5+ years' experience as a Software Engineer or Solutions Architect, with focus on large scale adoption programs
* Exposure to Cloud Foundry and / or Kubernetes at scale.
* Understanding of common offerings by cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
* Understanding of cloud native principles and cloud services to propose scalable solutions.
* Understanding of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NodeJS, Maven, Pip.
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git), managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA, and following and promoting Agile practices like TDD/BDD
* Understanding of the end to end software engineering experience (including build, test and deployment automation)
* A fundamental desire and focus on minimizing overhead and complexity while empowering and enabling self-managing & agile delivery
* Experience leveraging and writing architectural patterns, best practices and guidelines for enterprise applications.
* Financial Services / Asset & Wealth Management industry experience or knowledge.
* Experience in Java or Python development
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
C#/.Net Developer, Addison GroupPlano Full Time Employment | $90k - $110k
Manager, Software Engineering, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Senior Manager Software Engineering, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Senior Software Engineering Manager, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Manager Software Engineering - Full Stack, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment