We are currently looking to hire an experienced Product Designer to join our small but growing Product Team. You will work to craft a beautiful and functional experience for our users.
Your role will cover all parts of the Product Development Process from understanding our users needs through to wire-framing and designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
At PSYT we are developing technology to revolutionise the self-development market. We transform the content of the world’s leading self- development books and turn them into action-based app courses, helping individuals put advice into action to effect real change.
It's like a more interactive version of Masterclass, with content from the world's leading self-development authors. We take proven content, with proven demand and deliver it in a more effective way, working with authors to deliver it to their established fanbases.
- You will own and take responsibility for every aspect of the product's design, from doing preliminary research, solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- You will help the company meet business goals by understanding client/user needs and delivering on work that moves the needle
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis to deliver delightful product experiences to our end users
- You will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews.
- You will be responsible for and run projects without close supervision
Skills and Experience
- You will have 5+ years of experience in designing world-class apps.
- You will have experience of working as a Product Designer with a focus on delivering products with the end user in mind.
- You will have strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms.
- You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
- You can understand technical implications in your design decisions.
- You have a strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Along with core principles of product design, you also have a deep understanding of composition, typography, balance, symmetry, and white space
- You can communicate articulately your thoughts and motivations
- A have a keen eye for visual UI details
- You are self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- Passionate about creating products that resonate emotionally with our users
- Autonomous in approach, not requiring much guidance.
- Able to easily build trust and rapport with stakeholders.
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- You get pleasure from doing a phenomenal job and going the extra mile
- Passionate about self-development and wellbeing.
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
- Development, journey mapping, system architecture auditing and design (we primarily use Sketch / Figma
What we are offering:
- Gain valuable experience working in the tech/start up/psychology/well-being sector
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
- Learn about psychological well-being and mindfulness
- Be a part of launching a B2C / B2B app platform
- Opportunity to be involved in a high growth wellbeing start-up
- Will consider permanent and contract
Why PSYT ?
Overview Video - https://vimeo.com/445549876/fa422540ac
Everyone wants to improve. Whether you want to become a better leader, better sleeper or reduce your anxiety, we all want to improve our lives. And where do you usually turn to? Books, audiobooks, or the internet. But if you're honest have the self-development books you've read led to the changes you'd hoped for?
We are building a B2B and B2C platform, summarising books into courses from leading self development authors. Already signed 13 authors including NYT bestsellers: Dan Pink (NYT Bestseller, 22m+ views of Ted Talk) Johann Hari (NYT Bestseller, 20m+ views of Ted Talk), Dan Goleman (NYT Bestseller, 5m+ books sold), and Adam Grant (NYT Bestseller, 20m+ Ted Talk Views) and others.
We launched our MVP on a single book, The Anxiety Solution, last year which has consistently received amazing 5* reviews on the app store.
Apply to [email protected] with a full CV and a link to your portfolio.
Please include Product Designer in the title of the email.
Start : ASAP