This is an exciting opportunity for a highly creative, imaginative and motivated individual who wants to play a vital role in shaping and cementing the ikigai brand. You will be the first Graphic Designer to join the team and will have the responsibility to lead the visual direction into which the brand grows and develops.
- You will have a creative mind and be able to take a project from conception to execution.
- Experience creating engaging and visually striking designs.
- Have a portfolio of previous work and projects ready to show.
- Knowledge of how marketing channels work and how to tailor visuals to fit various platforms.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, After Effects)
- You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the visual assets of the brand and create content that makes complex financial concepts accessible to millennials.
- You will be responsible for creating a range of visual assets (static and videos) to be used across various marketing campaigns (online ads) and channels such as social media, email, ikigai’s website and magazine.
- One of your main responsibilities will be to design ikigai’s Instagram feed and continuously create content that fits this particular channel.
- With your designs you will also be responsible for structuring information and presenting it in a simple, clear and digestible manner that will facilitate understanding and trust with ikigai’s audience. This could be for social media use, a report or an infographic.
- Create and implement eye-catching, visual assets that will help ikigai stand out. Your designs need to convey the premium quality of the brand.
- We have spent the last year building and refining the ikigai app and your role will be to take the simple and beautiful design of the app and extend it to all other visual assets we need.
We believe in true diversity and empowerment. We live by a few key values:
- We are non-hierarchical and inclusive.
- We are one team. We fail and succeed together.
- We all have weaknesses. We overcome them by combining our strengths and relying on one another.
- We value each other’s opinion. We uphold an obligation to dissent.
- We believe in the spirit of ownership because our people take results personally and want to build something great together. We value individuals who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. In return we offer unrivaled opportunities for growth.
IMPORTANT: You can apply on Otta or email [email protected] directly and attach or link to your portfolio.
We need you to be based in the UK - London (preferably)