Hi I'm Daniel, the Founder of creable
Nice to meet you!
I'm a 24 y/o second time Founder looking to hire our first UX/UI Designer to help us design and polish our MVP.
Right now we only have enough work for a 20-40% job, but our goal would be to slowly increase your workload until you can join 100%.
creable has a clear vision: Enabling the Creator Economy.
Our mission is to enable 10'000'000 Creators to monetize by 2030.
Over the last 5 years I've already built a successful startup in the same industry (Social Media / Creator Economy). We have startup experience, domain expertise and an international Creator network. The idea is already validated. We have funding to build and improve the MVP and can rely on an impressive advisory board of 4 experienced entrepreneurs.
In this role you will:
- Help design the MVP.
- Be involved in key decisions about our brand, design and processes.
- Work with (and possibly later on lead) a globally distributed team of engineers, designers, marketers.
- Conceive, design, develop and test our product - iteratively.
- Partner with the Product Owner and other team members to inform, influence, support, and execute decisions.
- Investigate new design approaches, systems, tools, etc.
- Continually update your technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses and reading manuals.
- Designing highly functional but beautiful user interfaces for all our future products.
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for all platforms and screen sizes.
- A passionate, high-performance team who’s fun to work with.
- The chance to build “the next big thing” - software for the Creator Economy.
- Build for and directly talk to Creators with millions of followers who have a huge impact on the global culture!
- Compensation: 24'000 - 48'000$ (at 100%) / year (depending on skills and experience). You can choose how much of your salary you want in equity.
- The possibility to be part of the core team of a startup, build a product from scratch and proactively form a culture you love!
- Remote work – We hire diverse, globally distributed people.
- Flexibility & Trust: Work from where and when you want. Whatever works best for you!
You will love joining creable, if:
- You’re passionate about Social Media and the Creator Economy.
- You have a desire for excellence.
- You’re curious and love learning.
- You’re accountable, don’t forget tasks and meet deadlines.
- You like challenges and don’t get frustrated by obstacles.
- You maintain a sense of urgency and like to move quickly.
- You have actually read everything so far. I will later ask you for a code word in the survey. The code word is: “Creator”.
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience, designing digital products and a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong expertise in understanding customer needs, sketching concepts, tweaking flows and polishing existing designs
- Very good English communication skills (written and orally).
- Studies of Graphic / Visual Design or something equivalent.
- A clear vision on clean design and have a strong sense for layout and typography.
- Proficiency with the main digital design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle...).
- Experience with wire framing and prototyping (e.g. pen and paper, Invision).
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
Our hiring process:
- Apply (please don't forget to either attach your portfolio or send us a link)
- Culture fit interview
- Skill assessment
- Trial period (1 month of paid work)
We're excited to get to know you!