Raptor Maps’ mission is to analyze and digitize the world’s solar information to catalyze the world’s transition to renewable energy.
As a Product Designer at Raptor Maps, you will define the form and functionality of our products. You will craft products, systems, workflows, and individual interface details. You will conduct user research and contribute to the iteration of product strategy.
What You’ll Do
If you were part of our team, here are some things you would have done in the last week:
- Worked on a tool to digitize solar farms, a feature to help technicians fix solar issues, and designed UX to help users bring data into the platform quicker
- Collaborated with your product manager on defining requirements for a new product
- Interviewed users about their pain points in our existing products
- Met with an engineer to share your early designs for a feature and determine its feasibility
- Worked on tuning and enhancing our products’ design pattern libraries
- Gave feedback on collateral produced by the marketing team
- 2+ years of software product design experience
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and product thinking when making design decisions
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize on the fly and operate autonomously
- A growth mindset - we’re an early stage startup so we’re not just looking for someone to run a playbook, we want you to help build it
- Passion for what we’re building here at Raptor Maps
- Experience designing for professional tools, data analysis software or mobile applications is a plus
Our team is based in Boston, MA, but this position is open to fully remote candidates, so please apply if you feel like you’re a fit, regardless of your location in the United States.