The Digital Content Graphic Designer will develop high-quality content and maintain existing assets for our Amazon and online business. This includes the execution of product photography, editing images, producing videos, and creating other content to be published. The work created by this person will have a direct impact on the sales of products and overall success of the company.
This position is required to work from the company headquarters in Vernon Hills, IL. The option to work remotely part-time may become available if the candidate proves their ability to work independently.
The Digital Content Graphic Designer will report directly to the Marketing Director. They will also work closely with the Art Director and other graphic designers.
● Create enhanced branded content (EBC) for the growing Amazon Marketplace segment including stylized images and product demonstration videos for online store fronts and individual product pages
● Develop, write, and edit content (text, photos, and video)
● Photograph and edit product images
● Produce short product videos
● Assist in creating new direct-to-consumer product designs and packaging
● Collaborate on product launches and implement strategies to boost and maintain product rankings
● Occasionally help with other graphic design projects for other parts of the business
● Strong design portfolio
● Experience designing for the web and social media
● Advanced skill level in Adobe Creative Suite and intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
● Knowledge of HTML, CSS, content management systems, UX design
● Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or similar
● Significant experience in product photography
● Excellent written communication skills
● Great attention to detail, highly organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects
● Able to function both independently and in a team environment
● 2-5 years of related consumer product and ecommerce experience in a similar role
Neil Enterprises Inc. is the largest manufacturer of photo novelty items in the country. All of our products are do-it-yourself and can be assembled on location for instant gratification. Our product line has over 1000 products; best sellers include photo keychains, photo snow globes, photo mugs, photo CD holders, and self-stick albums. Our target markets include professional photographers, retailers, embroidery and craft sellers and more! www.neilenterprises.com