What We Are Looking For
As the Product Marketer at Breeze, you will be responsible for telling the world our products' story. With a deep understanding of our church customers and the competitive market, your mission is to develop go-to-market strategies, positioning, and messaging for our B2B SaaS products and features. Working cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, and customer success, you will foster strong connections between teams to deliver consistent messaging across all customer touchpoints.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
As a Product Marketer at Breeze, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and competitive product landscape.
- Know our customers' pain points and needs and how our products solve them.
- Be the voice of our customers internally to ensure product alignment.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, partnering on all product development stages from discovery and ideation to launch and adoption.
- Analyze market trends to position products in the marketplace.
- Own the positioning, messaging, and competitive analysis for new products and features.
- Ensure clear, consistent, and compelling messaging, value propositions, and differentiators across all touchpoints.
- Train sales and customer success teams on product messaging and positioning.
- Impact revenue growth through adoption and demand generation of new products, features, and add-ons.
- Conduct regular meetings with department stakeholders to gather, track, and manage the tasks needed to complete product roll-outs.
- Serves as a product expert to the greater marketing strategy, tracking metrics, and reporting on any market shifts.
- Create product content (e.g., sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate our products' benefits to the world.
A Successful Candidate Will Have
- 3+ years of Marketing experience in a SaaS company, preferably functioning as a Product Marketer
- Passionate about helping churches be successful
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Previous remote work experience preferred
- Embodying our core values is a must
- As a remote company, a stable work environment is necessary
- US-based and legally able to work full time in the US. Sponsorships not available at this time.