At Nirmata our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cloud-native technologies for enterprises. We believe that software can radically transform the world and are building a solution to help enterprises deliver and operate mission-critical software at scale.
This role is highly visible requiring a unique blend of a solid technical background with strong business acumen. As a product manager you will drive the strategy, roadmap and product features for our cloud-based Kubernetes platform. You will also interface with customers, prospects and the open-source community to drive the next phase of our growth.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
- Expertise in product management, software development/architect or customer-facing field engineering teams in enterprise SaaS companies
- In-depth background and a minimum of 3 years' experience in user experience, control, and management aspect for SaaS products
- Must have working experience and knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (Example: Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Must have working experience and knowledge of container platforms (Opensource Kubernetes, AKS, EKS, GKE, OpenShift)
- Must have working experience and knowledge of compliance (PCI, SOC 2 etc.)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes monitoring, networking, and storage (Prometheus, CNI, CSI)
- Be a top-notch Product leader for the responsible products
- Own and drive the product strategy, positioning, and roadmap by closely working with customers and the development teams
- Deep understanding of customer use cases, market analysis, and business case development
- Requirements definition, prioritization, and ongoing collaboration with world-class engineering teams to define detailed product development plans
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including engineering, documentation, product marketing sales, professional services & support to build and make products successful
- Define, prioritize, and execute on partner integrations
- Support field team's enablement, content development, and sales activities as the subject matter expert
Keys to success:
- Ability to get things done by working with cross-functional teams across the company
- Highly motivated and self-driven with minimal guidance
- Being able to adapt and drive results in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Product Savvy with a balance of technical orientation
- Strong grasp of industry offerings and capabilities in cloud-native ecosystem
- Good at analytical thinking, synthesizing information, and articulating conclusions
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done.