We build beautiful talent platforms for Europe’s best and biggest VC funds and their companies. On our Talent Pools, companies share and hire the best candidates in a way never done before. Our goal is to produce value and hires for every company we work with.
We are looking to fill a Community Coordinator for one of our startup partners.
What you will do
What we are looking for
- You will be interning with an exciting early stage venture that provides visuals (photos, videos, etc) for business and is poised to grow rapidly throughout Europe in the next 6 months.
- Source creatives to work with the company to provide the kinds of visuals clients require
- Once you have identified creatives to join the team, you will onboard them and train them in the company’s processes and values.
- You will manage relationship with creatives and ensure they are getting the training they need to service as many different types of clients as possible
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in training and other operational processes
Top Community Coordinator to source and train creative talent to grow the company’s presence in Germany.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of operations experience
- Fluent in German and English
- “Whatever it takes” attitude. You are looking to join an early stage startup to learn and grow. You are willing to put in that extra effort to make our clients smile.
- Interest in/experience with photography or videography is preferred
- Candidates that are looking to grow within the company. This internship has the possibility of transitioning to a full time position.
- Great organisational skills and the ability to juggle several customer requests at once
- Candidates who can think on their feet and can identify operational problems or weaknesses on their own and can quickly put together a plan to address the issues.
- Located in Berlin