We strive to improve personal development and collaboration of teams across the world. Our unique SaaS solutions for agile feedback help thousands of users develop their own skills, help others develop their full potential and make sure teams work together as frictionless as possible.
We're looking for a motivated fullstack developer who is passionate about building great user-friendly applications. You strive to deliver a Wow to our customers. You’ll be an integral part of our team and collaborate closely with other functions to deliver the best possible product.
What we offer
- Be part of a highly passionate and diverse team
- Work in an ambitious environment with a strong focus on personal growth and open communication
- Opportunity to contribute your own ideas and develop your skills further, as well as a steep learning curve
- Our company culture is characterized by open and constructive feedback, shared knowledge and learning culture: we try and learn – including by making mistakes
- Lots of laughter and fun, not only because one of our core values is: "Laugh with others and about yourself"
- Fast decision-making processes and flexible working hour
- Designing and implementing Loopline Systems' microservice based backend (Go & PHP) and frontend using clean code principles, ensuring code quality, performance and security of our apps
- You develop web applications with different frontend frameworks, mainly react
- Tackling special architectural challenges (e.g. multi-client setups, encryption)
- Handling the maintenance and enhancement of the existing software architecture
- You manage parts of the hardware infrastructure with ansible, salt and docker
- You have at least 4 years of experience creating large scale web apps
- You have experience with single-page application frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc.)
- Experience with microservice implementations based on REST+rpc and with queuing systems
- Proper knowledge of the HTTP Protocol
- You have a solid knowledge of PHP
- You at least had your first experience with Golang and are open for a change to Go (or are a Go expert already)
- Experienced with git
- Familiar with relational databases - preferably mysql or postgres
- The command line is your best friend
We'd love to have you on board as one of our newest Loopies!